Friday, November 13, 2009

What the wives tales say

We are getting very antsy and anxious not only to meet our babe but to find out the sex. I am sure many of you are curious as well. Check out what the predictions say below.

Cravings - Sweet or Sour

I have definitely been craving sweet (I don't know that it changed with pregnancy, I always crave sweets!)

Wives tale says we will have a girl

Am I carrying the weight out front or in my hips and butt


Luckily I am carrying out front

Wives tale says we will have a boy

Fetal Heart Rate - Above or below 140


Our baby's is above 140

Wives tale says we will have a girl

Do i have acne
Nope

Wives tale says we will have a boy

Did i have morning sickness?
Yes, but it wasn't severe

Wives tale says we will have a girl or boy not so sure since it wasn't too too bad. If it was bad would have said it was a girl



Is Jeff gaining weight?
Yes

Wives tale says we will have a boy

Chinese birth chart
Based on age and conception month

Wives tale says we will have a girl



No comments:

Post a Comment